Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lights Out

Took down the Christmas lights today.  Went faster than expected, however, everything is still sitting in bags and boxes on the front porch.  There's always tomorrow.

Today is the first day of 2012.  I decided that I won't make a big deal of it.  After all, how much different is today than yesterday?  Nothing changed significantly from one day to the next.  The Earth continued to spin in its ever steady rotation.

I did stay up and watch Carson Daily's New Year's Eve show.  I have no idea who he is, but I found him somewhat odd.  I can't quite place it but he didn't fit the live show all that well.  There was this other guy and a girl on there.  Didn't know them either.  Man, I'm out of it.

So anyway, the only day that comes once a year that should be of significance to me is my birthday.  It's the anniversary of my time on this spinning orb floating in space.  And it's only a month away!

No comments:

Post a Comment