Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Madness at CBS Sports

March Madness, college basketball, bracket pool, etc.  Been doing my bracket at CBSSports.com for a few years now.  Just noticed that CBSSports.com does ZERO soccer news.  What?

I just read a survey the other day that said soccer was the SECOND most popular sport in the 12-24 age range - more popular than the NBA and MLB.

Last year, I read that MLS surpassed NBA and NHL in single game attendance.

Now what in the world is going on at CBSSports?  They can give you pages for NASCAR, Horse Racing and Bowling and not soccer?  That is bizarre!

I even combed their site index and nary a mention of the most popular sport in the world.  I was so mad I almost boycotted my NCAA Basketball pool on CBS.

I guess I'll have to stick with ESPN and FoxSports for soccer news.

No comments:

Post a Comment