Thursday, November 29, 2012

Squeeze Me

I was going to post a rant about squeeze bottles.

Ketchup and mustard, naturally.  Mayonaise?  Nice idea, I like it, but you sometimes still break out the butterknife to spread or get the last bit out of the bottle.

Relish? Please, what were you thinking?  Or so I thought until today.  Every squeeze relish bottle I've seen gives you a sopping wet serving of pickle juice followed by a bottle-busting fight for diced pickle goodness.

Today, however I used a new bottle of squeeze relish (I say used because I would not buy it on my own).  The relish came out in a smooth flow of a like consistency.  It was beautiful and I was stunned.

It did look slightly odd, a lighter green color, finer cut, but it came smoothly out of the bottle, sans mess.  And it tasted great too.

Bravo you masters of the squeeze at Claussen Pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment