Monday, July 21, 2014

New Book Idea

A few years back, one of my first posts actually, I posted an email conversation that I had with an email scammer.  The conversation went back and forth for a few months or so, me making up a complicated story along the way.  I've since removed the posts because I have gone back and edited them and compiled them into an eBook.  The book is currently available in Amazon for the Kindle.  It is my first eBook.

Later this week, I'll be running a promotion, giving the book away for FREE!  On 7/26-7/28 you'll be able to download the book free on Amazon.  The hope is that someone will download the thing, leave positive reviews, and thus spring the masterpiece into fame and glory.

Here's the link to the book:


Be sure to download a copy and write a favorable review this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment